illustration workshops summer 2013:
> Elena Xausa from July 26 to July 31 >>>> DOWNLOAD MORE INFO AND APPLICATION FORM
> Adelchi Galloni from July 26 to July 31 >>>> DOWNLOAD MORE INFO AND APPLICATION FORM
> Octavia Monaco from July 26 to July 31 >>>> DOWNLOAD MORE INFO AND APPLICATION FORM
> Mohamed Danawi from August 2 to August 7 >>>> DOWNLOAD MORE INFO AND APPLICATION FORM
> Ellen Weinstein from August 9 to August 14 >>>> DOWNLOAD MORE INFO AND APPLICATION FORM
> Tiziana Romanin from August 9 to August 14 >>>> DOWNLOAD MORE INFO AND APPLICATION FORM
> Anna Shamira Minozzi from August 16 to August 21 >>>> DOWNLOAD MORE INFO AND APPLICATION FORM
> Kveta Pacovska from August 23 to August 28 >>>> DOWNLOAD MORE INFO AND APPLICATION FORM
WORKSHOPS GENERAL CONDITIONS
Participants are illustrator already familiar in the field and with artistic skills; before each course we ask each student to submit their works that we will forward then to teachers to provide them with a broad understanding of students' quality and allow them to understand how to work with all the students.
Student will visit teacher's website to have a clear idea of how they will apply their artistic experience, the working method, ect.
The course is intensive and consist of 5-days full-immersion wih this schedule: 10.00-13.00 / lunche break / 14.00-17.00.
The 6th day there will be delivery of attendance's certificate, students will talk about their experience sowing works performed; end of the course is extimated at about 14.00/15.00.
These courses had the aim to enable young illustrator to have a meeting, learning and testing with the most important national and international masters.
Contents of our stages are: techniques, method of learning, styles, direct exercise.
During the workshops are presented some fundamental theoretical points of figurative language, specific for illustration. More precisely:
- What is an illustration
- Relations with the History of Art
- Structure of the book
- Structure of fairy tales and search for "decisive action" of the story
- Graphic-pictorial techniques
- Cuts and sizez, layout and cover.
1) The cost of each course is € 400 and it includes the registration fee and the fee for frequency.
2) The registration fee of € 200 must be submitted with this form.
3) The fee for frequency of € 200 must be paid at the beginning of the course.
4) In case of participation in more than one corse is due a 10% discount on the total amount.
5) The material in current use for the course (paper, colors, inks, computer, etc.) is not provided by Teatrio Cultural Association.
6) The registration fee of € 200 must be submitted with this form not later than June 30, 2013.
The registration to the course means the acceptance of the conditions, as follows:
1) The number of candidates for every single course is restricted, so applications will be accepted in their order of arrival.
2) The date of courses may change for didactic and organizing reasons.
3) The teaching hours are about 30.
4) Teatrio Cultural Association reserves the faculty, accordino to its judgement, to adjourn the unobjectionable program of courses before their beginning, in case the number of applications is not considered sufficient, providing participants with the return of the full amount paid as entrance fee up to that point to Teatrio Cultural Association.
5) At the end of each course students will receive an attendance certificate to the course in illustration.
6) Right of recession. According to the Italian law D.G.L. of January 15th, 1992, no. 50 art. 4, candidates may drop out of the course/s by mailing an express letter within 7 days of postage of the above application form.
Summer workshops organized by Teatrio at last ended. This summer there was the course held by US illustrator Yuko Shimizu in July, while Kveta Pacovska from Czech Republic ran the one in August. This year students' level and quality were very high.
Thanks to all the participants for their enthusiasm!